Letters From the Teefer

There use to be a time when apathy did not abound.

Name:
Location: United States

I am a mom and home educator of four children.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Filling the Void

"I've got a hole. Got a hole. Got a hole in the middle of my bathroom W - A - L - L !!!"

I no longer sing that tune while applying my ladies speed stick. 5 years after the creation of that hole (and total destruction of my bathroom), my husband has finally crammed a new medicine cabinet in the hole, and he has vowed to NOT rip out any more of the house. The bathroom itself only became operational within the last year. John finally got a move on it when I decided to turn it into a library. My house is small. It would have been worthy use of space.

I usually find it distasteful to gripe about my husband on the blog knowing that people we know might be reading. This isn't so much of a gripe. It is an update on progress or lack thereof as most have been to my house, most notice what is missing, and most understand this is truly a joyous occasion.

To be continued... I haven't had baseboards in years. A frame around a door is still missing. I think that is all ... well besides a few bathroom fixtures, but those don't stick out so much ...and the upside down back door... let us not go there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hip hip hooray!

July 30, 2008 4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home