Letters From the Teefer

There use to be a time when apathy did not abound.

Name:
Location: United States

I am a mom and home educator of four children.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Pain

I came down with a nasty staff infection recently. I've been in pain all week. Last night I was tearing up in agony. The staff infection abscessed, and the doctor had to lance it. Thinking that the abscess was larger than it was, the doc didn't administer any pain killer. @%$&! The pain had me shaking for at least 10 minutes afterwards and shook me up for much longer than that. I do not wish to describe the lancing procedure here as the experience will haunt me for some time to come. I am feeling considerably better after the procedure though. Now I need to gather my courage. I have to go back again tomorrow. Hopefully there won't be anymore cutting.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I've been wondering about you, as I haven't seen you around on FB, and you hadn't posted here in a while.

Staph infection! :((( Any idea how you got that? I sure hope it heals quickly from here on out.

And no more lancing and no more pain. I know you are not a wimp, so it must have been bad for you to react like that.

sorry you're having to go through this.

June 22, 2010 12:50 PM  
Anonymous parfumuri said...

Tiffane, very good photos I love, I wish you health to all

February 09, 2011 5:38 PM  
Anonymous Know more said...

well written post i like it,, well done
http://readmoreaboutworld.blogspot.in/

April 27, 2012 12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home