Letters From the Teefer

There use to be a time when apathy did not abound.

Name:
Location: United States

I am a mom and home educator of four children.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

August 13, 2009

Whew! Exams ended; $ has come in; the car is working; I've spent time with adults; my will-power is returning; and the house is CLEAN - very clean! Sure there are other problems I don't divulge on the blog, but I am very well.

The Boo is three today. 3! My husband has been in law school her whole life, but he should be finished a few days before she turns 4. Tonight we are going to keep the house clean and eat out. Birthday girl picks where and there is much to celebrate.

3 Comments:

Blogger earthmama said...

cheers!

so how does law school work? he finishes four years of school and then takes the bar and he's ready to be a lawyer? no "residency" or anything?

August 13, 2009 10:52 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Happy Birthday, sweet Godchild. I'm glad your mamma had a good day! Hug little James' neck for Aunt Karen

August 13, 2009 11:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, I missed it.

Happy birthday, Julia!

August 15, 2009 11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home