Letters From the Teefer

There use to be a time when apathy did not abound.

Name:
Location: United States

I am a mom and home educator of four children.

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Life Upate

Seeing as how I have this blog I never post on, I thought I'd put out a few unintelligible utterings about some of what is going on.

Baby boy due May 9th - Yes, that makes 5.
Bar Exam for spouse on Feb. 22-24 - life has slammed to a halt b/c of this
Ceasing canoeing classes while son's asthma is not liking the cold
Playing the role of science teacher for a coop - Feb. is electricity
Quickly earning Johnny's Bear badge this month
(We missed a lot fo Cub scout meetings due to wrestling practice, and
we've had quite a bit to make up.)
Selling Girl Scout cookies
Jessica and Julia still dancing - ballet and hiphop respectively
CCE classes/homeschool PE classes
One computer crashed, and
another computer physically crashed by a 20 mo. old
Still playing the part of food allergy chef
I predict John's zombie car is holding out until John's last exam is complete to RIP. If it makes it into the driveway after that exam, it proves that miracles really do come true. :)

BTW - Our citrus trees I planted produced well this year. I'll try not to wipe that green speck off of my thumb. The squirrels ran off with our beautiful pecans though.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

February 22, 2011 11:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, that deleted post is from me...I was accidentally signed in to Google under Grace's account.

As I was saying...

I was thinking of you guys and especially John as I drove past the convention center. It's on their marquee that the exam is being given there. Best of luck to him! Oh, and I guess I'll say a prayer, too. ;-)

February 22, 2011 11:40 PM  
Blogger Tiffane said...

Thanks, Lana! This is the last night John has to leave to study ever! (...assuming he passes)

Now we have to reintegrate him back into the family. Our first daddy reintegration exercise will involve a chocolate cake victory indulgence tomorrow night. :)

February 23, 2011 10:02 PM  
Blogger Braydon said...

intresting to post in this
=============
non voice projects

July 12, 2011 5:35 AM  
Blogger les lunettes de soleil lady said...

lunettes de soleil

August 06, 2012 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home