Letters From the Teefer

There use to be a time when apathy did not abound.

Name:
Location: United States

I am a mom and home educator of four children.

Monday, September 29, 2008

No Title

A lot of big things have been going down lately. I'm trying to put things in perspective though. I'm not talking about the woes of the hurricane. Fortunately, the hurricane was nothing but another annoyance in the shuffle of life in my world.

I've gotten pretty good about parsing out what I can understandably be miffed about and what I can let slide off of my invisible shielding of Pam - and no that glowing sheen you see on me isn't from not having showered (lol). Long inhale. For the things in my life that bother me though, I am beginning to recognize an insidious cause to my own sufferings. My own internal struggles of how to view the world and happiness - a sort of identity crisis I guess - probably accounts for the majority of my anguish. So in a sense I am causing my own problems more so than the 'problems'. Okay that made no sense. And for those of you that that made sense to, may I dedicate to you the first song on the Purple Rain album. Cheers.

Aside - My dsl connection has been quite temperamental lately, so the blog has taken the back seat in my connection time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Right there with ya, mama, as are some others we know. I'm sure it looks different for each of us, but it helps me, at least, to know that I'm not the only one moving in this direction.

See you soon.

October 01, 2008 8:04 AM  
Blogger chris reeder said...

Keep the faith!

November 06, 2008 11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home