Letters From the Teefer

There use to be a time when apathy did not abound.

Name:
Location: United States

I am a mom and home educator of four children.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

70


My mom and her twin brother turn 70 this Thursday. We had a party celebrating the event at my house this last weekend.

Amazingly enough, everyone managed to get along for the duration of the party. I don't think it would be stretching it to say they had a good time.

I think my uncle was appreciative after just having survived through a really nasty car wreck. I think he'd like to have another family gathering in the not-too-distant future. That is fine with me, but it is someone else's turn to host. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger chris reeder said...

Sorry I missed it. Glad you were able to celebrate their birthdays.

November 06, 2008 11:16 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

I think Tom should host a family gathering at Cafe Caffeine in Austin. He practically lives there.

December 16, 2008 7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home