Letters From the Teefer

There use to be a time when apathy did not abound.

Name:
Location: United States

I am a mom and home educator of four children.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

What Should I Get Him for Christmas?

Would it be an unrecoverable breach of etiquette for me to just stop buying people the crap for Christmas? Ugh. I've gotta somehow find time to shop with little resources for various people. I try to make the gifts as thoughtful as possible, but it still amounts to crap. I mean it isn't like these people don't have the same stores around them. Had I traveled somewhere cool, I would've picked them up something.

I know it would be rude of me to not give my spouse something. So I've posted my question...

(If the poll doesn't work, I'll fix it. Apologies in advance if so. Scroll down just a little to get to it.)













What should I get my husband for Christmas?
One hour massage
alcohol for his Dr. Pepper
clothes
make hime cookies because we are broke
other, if other please comment idea

2 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

I usually buy myself lingerie as a gift for him (my him, not YOUR him!). I am thinking you should write him a thoughtful note and give him some booze for his Dr. Pepper.

Charles and I hate the forced holiday gifting process, too. My family has stopped exchanging presents -- it's my in-laws who won't give it up. Ugh.

December 16, 2008 7:33 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

So what did you get him?

January 02, 2009 1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home